- Use a natural sponge, vegetable sponge, loofah sponge, or soft natural bristle brush.
- Ideally, dry brush every evening before bed.
The second best time would be before your shower.
- Brush for 45 – 60 seconds, covering the entire body.
- Start brushing from the soles of your feet, and work your way up your legs, your front, and your lower back. Use short overlapping strokes, always heading towards your heart.
- Then start again at the tips of your fingers, the palms of your hands and progress up the arms, to the chest and upper back, always moving progressively towards the heart.
- You may include your scalp and neck, but avoid the face and other sensitive areas.
- Voila! In 60 seconds you are glowing and done!
- Cleanse the brush every few days to a week with soap and warm water.
Back to How To...>>>>>>>